No More Twilight??

Twilight author Stephenie Meyer appeared on Oprah last Friday and she answered a question backstage that may leave some fans disappointed. An Oprah Winfrey Staffer asked if she'd be writing a fifth Twilight book (Oprah didn't have time to ask the question on air) and Meyer answered:

I am a little burned out on vampire right now ... I think I need a little break. I might go spend some time with my aliens. I might do something completely different. I've got to cleanse the palate. I may come back to it. I did envision it as a longer series. But I wrapped Breaking Dawn in a way that I felt satisfied with, so if that moment didn't come, I'd be okay.

Watch the video by clicking on the title above.

Will you be going to see New Moon? Do you hope that Meyer will change her mind about revisiting Bella and Edward?

No comments:

Post a Comment